Yojimbo 1.5.2 Release Notes
This page documents all feature additions, modifications and bug fixes included in the Yojimbo 1.5.2 update.
For information on changes made in previous versions of Yojimbo, please see the release notes archive.
You can access Yojimbo’s online help by choosing “Yojimbo Help” from the Help menu.
Additions & Changes
(None in this release)
- Worked around case where a Sync Services exception thrown at startup would cause problems launching the application.
- Workaround for Core Data row cache bug which could cause data loss in some situations.
- Fixed a bug where pulling an encrypted image during a sync would cause the sync to fail.
- Addresses internal problem which would sometimes keep subsystems (e.g. hot keys, metadata coordinator) from being properly set up at launch.
- Miscellaneous changes to improve reliability of sync data with MobileMe.